About the School of Miracles
The Richard Roberts School of Miracles provides students a practical and spiritual learning experience for everyday living. The curriculum features the hallmark teachings of the Roberts family with emphasis on the healing ministry of Jesus and how to live a life that is empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Richard and Lindsay Roberts serve as the instructional faculty for the school. Richard and Lindsay are on fire for God and consumed by the compassion of Jesus for sick and hurting people. Richard says, “Jesus was born to step into a world of trouble and bring healing and deliverance, and that’s the call of God upon my own life—to reach out to people in their troubles and heartaches, to pray and believe God, and to bring them His Word of hope and healing.” Lindsay joins Richard as a strong intercessor praying for the needs of those who contact the ministry, and speaks words of faith and healing to the issues many people—especially women—are dealing with in their lives.
School of Miracles courses are available by Internet free of charge on this website. Students have the option of purchasing Richard and Lindsay’s video lectures on DVD. Students also have the option of purchasing a book packet designed to complement Richard and Lindsay’s video lectures. Click here to go to our online store for DVDs and books.
Richard and Lindsay Roberts
Richard is the Chairman and CEO of the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association. For over 30 years, Richard has conducted healing meetings throughout America and around the world, focused on meeting the practical needs of people by presenting the miracle healing ministry of Jesus Christ. His U.S. and international healing rallies are marked by a tremendous move of the Spirit, with people often reporting a broad range of healing miracles—spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Richard has earned the Doctor of Ministry degree and also served as President of Oral Roberts University for 15 years.
Lindsay hosts the inspirational television program for women, Make Your Day Count. In addition, Lindsay ministers at women’s conferences and other services around the country and she serves as editor of Miracles and Make Your Day Count Online magazines for Oral Roberts Ministries partners.
Together, Richard and Lindsay host a nationally syndicated TV program, The Place for Miracles—an interactive daily broadcast that reaches out to millions. Richard and Lindsay have also authored numerous books, booklets, and other inspirational material.
About Oral Roberts Ministries
Since its founding in 1949, the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, through its many ministries, is totally dedicated to taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world and bringing God’s healing power to the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
OREA accomplishes this mission through:
- Evangelistic Outreaches both internationally and domestically, preaching and praying to those sick in body, mind and spirit;
- The Abundant Life Prayer Group praying for all prayer requests received, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for over 50 years;
- Humanitarian outreaches internationally to help those in need in disaster-stricken or hard-to-reach areas through funds, medicine, food and other needed supplies.
- Television broadcasts featuring Bible teaching and testimonies of God’s goodness, transmitted around the world via satellite and the Internet;
- Letters of prayer and hope sent monthly;
- Books, Magazines, DVDs and CDs which teach, bring uplifting messages and share everyday stories of the love and miracle power of Jesus Christ;
- Support of orphanages, hospitals, and other humanitarian outreaches internationally.
- School of Miracles courses that teach Christians to reach out in faith to God for their needs to be met, as well as how to minister the love and power of God to those around us.